Thursday, April 19, 2018

Date Night: 3/4 Sleeve Knit Dress X3 + Vest + Laser Cut Heels

                           

Hi loves! Happy Fryay! This week flew by for me and I am looking forward to the weekend. Tonight's look is a simple look from Just Fab. I have this dress in three colors and I like the golden honey the best. These dresses are versatile and great for layering in any weather. Tonight's dinner was not the best that I have had in a while. Unfortunately, this is one of the first restaurants I became a  patron of when moving out to South Tampa 4 years ago and started food blogging more.

Back then, they had great and dependable gluten free options and I could even eat there while in Orlando. Unfortunately, it seems like food allergies are only being taken seriously when it's called out and a manager has to step in. The last three times I have dined in I had lackluster service and was served serval meals that tested positive for gluten.

The only thing popping about this date night was the cute outfit. I am a wine club member and I am seriously thinking of cancelling my membership for a lot of reasons and that is disappointing because I do love the wine options. I remember when I first got my NIMA gluten tester this was a restaurant I never had to bring it to and now it's a must if I want to not get glutened.

3/4 Sleeve Knit Dress: Just Fab in golden honey
Vest: Just Fab
Laser cut Heels: Just Fab, not recent
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gunmetal
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gunmetal
Bracelets: Kendra Scott Mary Caroline in gold and in rose gold

Lipstick: Avon in Tender Kiss














Cooper's hawk- Gluten Free short rib risotto

(not gluten free) Veggie burger and quinoa salad

No comments:

Post a Comment