Monday, April 16, 2018

Friday Jr Easy Date Night: Cute Dress + Long Cardigan + Minimalistic Heels


I have been having the worst time with flashback from this Fenty foundation this week since I have been photographing in low light. So, I am sure you all will probably notice that in some of the photos- just an FYI. 

Tonight we went out to the Hall on Franklin for an easy date night for Friday Jr. By the time the weekend is approaching I am so ready for a night off from cooking so this place is always a fun and inexpensive option. Now that the hall has been open for a while it's no longer crowded or busy and it's enjoyable.

I am wearing a recycled outfit from my closet tonight. I actually was shocked this dress still fits because when I bought it I was about 117 pounds. It was more of a perfect fit back then because now I weigh more, but nonetheless it fits. I always loved the color and style of this dress and it was a great find at Forever 21 of all places. These Spring nights have been relatively cool so you will see a lot of dress/cardigan combos going on. I am loving it now because by the time May 15th comes around it's probably going to be unbearably hot as we get closer to Summer.

Dress: Not recent
Cardigan: Express, not recent, similar here
Heels: Just Fab Rosey
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gunmetal (gunmetal is not available anymore so I have a similar option).
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gunmetal . 
Lipstick: Fenty Beauty Matte-moiselle in PMS









Fish Camp- Grilled blackened grouper & waffle fries (hubby's food looked amazing!)

gluten free Lobster pho

No comments:

Post a Comment