Monday, April 23, 2018

A Trip to Charleston Lookbook: Twosie Skirt & Crop Top + Wedge Heels "Gone With The Wind Fabulous"

                           

After the long (but scenic) drive I was super tired, but I wanted to go out so badly and start sight seeing the first day. Right now, I can tell my Insomnia is gone and I have only had 2 hours of sleep in over 48 hours; thankfully hubby did all the driving. We did however, keep it simple tonight and dine in the hotel where we are staying so can get some rest and gear up for tomorrow. I chose this dress to wear for our first night because it simple just made me think "Gone with the wind fabulous". What look would be better fitting being in South Carolina? For those of you wondering I have been here about 4 or 5 times, but never as an adult so I am hoping to make some memories.

Yellow twosie dress: Lulus
Heels: Just Fab Just Fab LUXE not recent, love
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in Silver & gold
Bangles: Kendra Scott Mary Caroline in gold and rose gold 
Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace
Bracelets: Kendra Scott Supak Beaded pyrite
Earrings: Rocksbox Perry Street Leona Drops
Lipstick: Avon Coral Burst

















Local Oysters from the Barbados Room located at the Mills House Hotel


Gluten Free- Grouper with butter beans, okra, and radish hash.

Not Gluten Free- She crab soup


No comments:

Post a Comment