Tuesday, April 18, 2023

You're Voyage Isn't Complete; Birthday Aircation | The Ray Hotel Delray Beach, Curio Collection by Hilton | Rejuvenate Olive Green Strapless Belted One-Piece Swimsuit: Lulus

 


We are on our final day here in Delray Beach and I got to see this beautiful ocean one more time. Right off of Atlantic Drive is this beautiful beach with warm water and lots of shells! I think I was so excited at this point I just started running around in circles and my husband was desperately trying to get any usable photos of me. I have waited so long to wear this bathing suit and here we are with the usual story, it is now too big. I am slowly working towards the end of anything I purchased pre- and during the main two years of the pandemic.

I am grateful to have been able to wear it though, grateful that it not only can fit on me, but is too big since pre-pandemic my weight was moving up and down between about 5 and 10 pounds and I am grateful to have been able to have this experience. Guess what? I still have three more weeks of celebrating my birthday so we will be on to the next place.



I definitely pride myself in having been to so many beautiful beaches. I love the beach so much and as a child it was the #1 place I wanted to be other than in the city. I have the best of both worlds and when I want to go to somewhere different and country I can do that too.






























Lulus Rejuvenate Olive Green Strapless Belted One-Piece Swimsuit: Lulus similar here and here.

Butterfly Earrings: C/O Ettika

Butterfly hair clips: C/O Ettika

Headband: C/O Ettika

Chain link anklet: C/O Ettika

Bracelet: Louis Vuitton 

Bangles: Kendra Scott

Alma Bracelet: Louis Vuitton

Say Yes bracelet: Louis Vuitton

Lipstick: MAC Arianna Grande II




1/2 DOZEN EAST COAST OYSTERS 
 served with lemon, mignonette, tabasco, fresh grated horseradish






FATTOUCH
Gluten Free





Hamachi Crudo - made with coconut milk, lime, chili oil, and cilantro.
Gluten Free






No comments:

Post a Comment