Friday, April 1, 2022

Visit Lake Nona Birthday Look Book + Visit Disney Springs: Pool Day: Swimsuit (Perfect for Petites)

 


Happy Saturday! Today I am sharing with you all a swimsuit that I have had for a while and every single vacation I went on I had it with me over the last year, but I never got a chance to wear it. I like this one in particular because it is good for petite body shapes like mine. I don't have a lot of hips so the peplum gives me a little more by creating an illusion of hips. I also love the color and style of this set and where it falls on the waistline. I usually struggle a bit with high waisted bottoms because I have a long torso and it just to me looks a bit off. This is a style (cut) that this brand makes all the time in different prints if you are willing to spend the $$$



So for the first few days we were here we didn't even know there was a balcony. I discovered it by accident when I went to look out the window. Right now there isn't much to look at, but I can imagine how it will look when they get everything built up. This is a nice balcony though!








Swimwear: Beach Riot, this Daisy print is sold out, similar here and here for the bottoms.

Necklace: C/O Ettika 

Lipstick: MAC Tarnished Reputation


Cookes of Dublin
Disney Springs

Gluten free fish & chips


The last few years getting fish and chips has been getting moved to the back burner due to time. I usually will not finish all of this and it doesn't taste as good re-heated. It's tricky to get home also because traffic can be up and down and the window of travel time doesn't allow for many set backs when trying to bring this seafood dish home.


So, we usually go to Raglan Road Irish Pub for this, but years ago they started wanting a credit card on file to make a reservation so we stopped going. Well, there is another pub right next door called the Cookes of Dublin and they sale the fish and chips also (they literally share the same kitchen) and you can get it without reservations, a card on file, or without watching the show. It's a small walk in type restaurant with cafe style dining with tables inside and outside; the bar is in between both Raglands and Cookes.



No comments:

Post a Comment