Friday, April 22, 2022

Visit Lake Nona Birthday Look Book: Mickey Dress + Louis Vuitton + Visiting Haven Kitchen (Soft Open)

 


I finally have a chance tot post the last of my birthday posts for Lake Nona. I had a really busy April and other posts had to take precedence of my 2 month long birthday vacation! So, I will be posting all the rest throughout May. 

I wanted to start with this photo because the Wave Hotel has a really unique design (shocker it is shaped wavy), but the floors have a glass overlook where the elevators are. I only got one photo here because my husband did not like the concept (I liked it), but it is a very very beautiful hotel. I can't wait to post the recap later in the month!

Also, same kind of deal here with one photo in our suite. I liked this one also better, but sometimes it is just like that as a Blogger.


I bought this awesome Mickey dress before the Pandemic and have been waiting so long to wear it! It is a t-shirt dress, but it knit and thicker than a t-shirt. The Mickey faces are stitched  on also which is a great detail in the design.













Mickey Dress: Zara, not recent

Mules:  Louis Vuitton Revival Mule

Necklace: C/O Ettika Pre-order

Lipstick: MAC Fall 2021 collaboration "Tempting Fate" On a Petal Still



Haven Kitchen
Wave Hotel
Lake Nona
Orlando


Drink Aphrodite's Chariot
EG Vodka, pompalmousse, agave, Mad Tastey Sparkling CBD grapefruit


gluten free


Roasted scallops, apple puree, shaved fennel, (this comes with quinoa, but they told me their quinoa was not gluten free).




Smoked and grilled Chimmichurri chicken wings



Mahi Mahi fish tacos with pickled cabbage, harissa aioli, grilled pineapplele fresco and queso fresco.
yucca fries




Florida Heirloom tomato Ceviche gazpacho 
gluten free




No comments:

Post a Comment