Sunday, April 10, 2022

Romantic Date Night: Cut Out Dress & Dinner at Olivia (Michelin Guide Recommended)

                                    

Olivia has carefully conceived and elegant food for everyone. I have been here so many times and Olivia's staff always get the assignment right. This is my number 1 favorite place for a romantic date night. The food is so good you will be floating on air as you near the end of your dining experience. 

They do one of the best jobs at accommodating gluten free options for Celiacs. This is the only place that I have gotten gluten free pasta with a great flavor. You actually can not tell the pasta is gluten free. 

On to this 24 hour Bolognese . WOW WOW WOW. Eat all of it the night you order it! It doesn't taste as great on the reheat especially if you have gluten free pasta. Next, the roasted oysters; If you are familiar with On Swann these are almost the same.

I'll be back later with more from Olivia, I go there so often we have started walking there which is why I had on flats in my post! 

I keep wondering why I haven't been to their brunch yet?

XOXO 

                                 














Dress: Gingham & Heels Vianna Strapless Midi Dress

Necklace: C/O Ettika Pre-order

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Wearing: Rothy's

Lipstick: MAC Fall collaboration "Tempting Fate" On a Petal Still


Olivia
South Tampa
Everything below is gluten free


Roasted oysters






Scallops & shrimp w/ white asparagus truffle risotto with crispy prosciutto, fave beans and pine nuts







24 hour ragu bolognese w/parmesan, herbs and ricotta 
This dish is freaking amazing! I highly recommend it 
it is gluten free











No comments:

Post a Comment