Thursday, April 7, 2022

Ben & Jerry's Grand Opening- Midtown Tampa + Flowwy Geometric Dress & Jimmy Choo

 


Hi loves, so I have worn this dress now four times in the last month mainly because I could never get photos in its. I was immediately enamored with the colors in the dress and the flowwy-ness of it. I have had it for a while, but I provided a link below for the waitlist.















Geometric Dress: Lulus Boutique

Wedges: Jimmy Choo, not recent

Bag: Apolis Market bag

Earrings: Kendra Scott

Necklace: C/O Ettika Pre-order

Anklets: C/O Ettika

Necklace: Rocksbox Joy Dravecky Dominique CZ Necklace

Ear Cuffs: Rocksbox Aster Bay Ear Cuff Set

Lipstick MAC Tempting Fate collection Tarnished Reputation


I love the new Ben & Jerry's at Midtown we stopped by at the soft open which was one or two nights before the grand opening which had a lot of events, freebies, and photos with Mayor Castor. 

The shop is small and cute with large floor to ceiling open walls with indoor and outdoor seating overlooking different areas of Midtown. The staff was very helpful and quick with making and taking orders. I asked which ice cream were gluten free and they were able to tell me quickly and it was about 10 different choices. 

One I noted and wanted to mention sounded delicious, the chocolate oatmeal ice cream and confirmed it was made with gluten free oatmeal. Thats wonderful! Obviously, it would be cheaper to buy ice cream at the store (you can also buy pints in this shop), but it's way for fun to stop on after date night for a quick desert like we did! 

They have pretty good hours also it was after 9pm almost 10pm when we went and it was busy. 









No comments:

Post a Comment