Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Visit Lake Nona Birthday Look Book: Sexified Knit Midi Dress + Jimmy Choo Sandals



This is another birthday dinner and I am loosing track of which one this is, at this point I think it was #3. Now I have known about this hotel and this restaurant since 2019 and I was so excited to visit. Then the year they opened their soft open (which was the day of my birthday) was canceled due to the pandemic. I think it has been like 2 years now I have been waiting for this moment. What is kind of meta to me is that the hotel behind me is where we used to stay. I did not even know it was that close in proximity to my stomping grounds because I had to wait so long to visit.

The view here is amazing. I can not tell you how much I missed Orlando during the pandemic. While I am still not ready to fly yet, I have found so much more peace being able to come back here as much as I want because for a few years I couldn't and in all the years of my life there has never been a year that I wasn't in Orlando several times a year because I have family there.


I love this dress. I am only 5'3 so it is a little long on me, but I love it. I have been pretty committed to finding new boutiques that use natural fabrics, that are B corp certified, and that just have better and different styles!!! When I started shopping a brand that you guys have seen all over my posts years ago (Red Dress Boutique) they had just been on Shark Tank just trying to start their business and were pretty humble. Now, their clothes are on everyone, other boutiques have the same styles, and I am like "Okay, where to shop next."

So, I hope you guys check out the Look Books and see these clothes in motion and check out the ones that have international and fair shipping within the US also.























Lilliane Knit Midi Dress: Gingham & Heels, this one is sold out currently

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie in white

Papillion Trunk: Louis Vuitton

Necklace: C/O Ettika Pre-order

Rope chain Earrings: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Fall 2021 collaboration "Tempting Fate" On a Petal Still





Illume
JW Marriot Hotel
Bonnet Creek
Orlando/ Lake Buena Vista







These Sticky ribs were the only thing we ordered that were not gluten free.





Wakame Seaweed salad, carrots, shii-take bacon, red raids, toasted sesame seeds.
Prepared gluten free


Shiromi Picchu
whitefish sashimi, ahi amarillo, pineapple, daikon seaweed salad,
Gluten free


Ikura salmon roe
Hamachi yellowtail
gluten free



Sunset rooftop roll
prepared gluten free

Spicy salmon tartar, cucumber, avocado, Ikura.





Green tea gelato
Gluten free




No comments:

Post a Comment