Friday, April 29, 2022

2022 Birthday Look Book (9 Looks) Pt 1 YouTube

 


Hi loves! I always celebrate my birthday all month long, but this year I decided I wanted to celebrate for 60 days. Why? Because I was really sick last year when my birthday came around and I want to just feel the thankfulness and celebrate more.

I have a lot of content that I created in this timespan of 60 days which is why this video is Part 1.

I feel like the last 60 days was a journey that I can't quite totally explain, but I want to take you all along for the ride as much as I can. I love to enjoy life and enjoy fine things and by fine things that could be a great meal, a designer bag, or spending time with my husband. Either way, I decided to choose me over and over again for 60 days and it was so fun! 

This is pretty much like it is all the time to be honest, but when it is my birthday I really get sad and I need to reflect more about the day I was born. What was meant for me as a new life what I was told "a miracle baby that was born just shy of 6 months premature." Am I making a difference? Am I achieving goals that I have set? Am I spending enough time on me? All important answers. But most importantly, I must celebrate my life everyday and all day and not be afraid to.

No comments:

Post a Comment