Sunday, October 31, 2021

ALO YOGA Review August 2021: Alosoft Ribbed Chic Bra Tank + High-Waist Legit Legging



Alosoft Ribbed Chic Bra Tank 

High-Waist Legit Legging

FABRICATION

  • Sculpting signature Airbrush fabric with ribbed panels
  • 4-Way stretch for a move-with-you feel
  • Moisture-wicking & anti-odor
  • Front-smoothing panel for commando comfort



This month's Alo Yoga review is on a set that I purchased a little while ago (April 2021). You can still find this set in different colors and there is going to be a sale coming up!

I found this fabric to be super comfortable. It is soft and stretchy and moves with the body. All Soft is one of my favorite types of fabric to shop from Alo Yoga because its so comfortable. What I really loved is that the sports bra is full coverage (which I need) and it is comfortable. A lot of sports bra's do not offer a lot of support and it is needed!

I we had a few extra shots from my sponsored trip to the Sarah Vande Berg Wellness Center which is where I spent a full day working out and wearing this set. My chest is still a bit larger than usual even though I have lost about 15 pounds or so at this time. I actually have a hormone imbalance and my breast size will fluctuate throughout the month so for comfort and consistency I always order a size up (size small) in the sports bras. The legit leggings and all of my bottoms are always an x-small. The X-small is actually pretty comfortable and a bit loose now that I have lost some weight. I always buy high waisted bottoms, but they never stay up on me totally (I am not sure if it is because I am petite). I could wear the xx-small, but I prefer these for now. They are a little long on me (I am 5'3) so I have them pulled up really as high as I can get them to go and they still ride down a little.

The color is soft and comforting to me. The ribbed leggings are also soft and comfortable. I thought the bottoms were well made and I was glad I stepped out of the box and ordered them. I could be wrong, but I felt like these made me look a little taller also.



No comments:

Post a Comment