Saturday, October 9, 2021

Brunch w/ Bae Featuring Local Boutique Looks...Brown 2 pc. Set + Louis Vuitton Slingbacks



                               

Happy Saturday loves! For a few weeks now I have been trying to make my way out to the Oxford Exchange, but to my chagrin I have been too busy and too booked. Finally today was the day and I was very excited because I haven't been back here in 7 years despite the fact I live five minutes away,


I have been featuring outfits from Local Boutiques (not sponsored). This is another cute set that I found this week, if you follow my stories or other social media then you will know I have been on the hunt for cute items that are Fall inspired. Today's look I found just a few days ago and I love everything about it.


















2 pc Set: Local Boutique: Lex & Co

All rose gold jewelry: Kendra Scott

Earrings: Rocksbox, Perry Street Nelly Drops

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM in Ebone

Cherie Slingback Heels: Louis Vuitton

Lipstick: C/O Avon Devoted

Below is the Fall Pantone for this year if you wish to use it to plan your outfits. Although this color is brown, this year its is being called "Root Beer".









The Oxford Exchange
Downtown Tampa


Omelet bacon, spinach, roasted pepper, scallion, gouda pimento cheese

Gluten free


Stone Ground Yellow Grits aged white cheddar, crispy bacon, chives

Gluten free

French Toast cinnamon swirl sourdough, fresh berries, maple syrup 

(this one is not gluten free).


Bellini Champagne & muddled peach


So, as I mentioned I had been here 7 years ago and I got glutened. They do pretty much still have the same menu and practices. They still use a community fryer so some items labeled GF are not truly GF because they have been fried in a fryer that contains other gluten containing ingredients. For some reason the grits are not laced GF, but they are (which I confirmed). As a rule of thumb I keep my orders as simple as possible so there is no confusion so I stuck with the omelette which was pretty good. On the whole we loved all of our food except the grits- no comment on the grits from this Southern girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment