Monday, October 4, 2021

The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village (Hosted Aircation) Recap & Camera Roll

 


Hi loves! This was a hosted trip to Cape Coral and I have not been asked to share any additional photos or my opinions. I take a lot of photos and I always do a re-cap when we go on vacation because I am a lifestyle blogger. All opinions are my own and none of these photos appear in my original "The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village" blog posts.


This was y very first time in Cape Coral or staying at a Westin Hotel so I had no expectations. For me, it is a two hour and thirty minute drive from Tampa (South Tampa proper). If you live outside the city in the Mango/Seffner/Brandon area as well as Riverview or Ruskin this drive will be thirty minutes shorter.
















THE SHOPPING CENTER/ GROUNDS




2 HOTEL RESTAURANTS
MARKER 92
NAATUI MERMAID BAR AND GRILL









THE LOBBY



THE GROUNDS









THE SUITES












THE SURROUNDING COMMUNITY OF CAPE CORAL


No comments:

Post a Comment