Saturday, October 16, 2021

Fall Moments & Thai Food Cravings: Multi Plaid Romper Dress + Jimmy Choo Sandals

 


I really love the relaxing date nights that my husband and I have that are not planned (as in no reservation we just pick somewhere to go and ing it). This area has a lot of local gems that go untapped   because of a lack of social media exposure. This restaurant is one of them, we have been coming here for many many years, my husband sometimes used to eat lunch here daily. They are pretty consistent. 

On this day I wanted to keep things simple, this looks like a dress, but it is actually a romper which is pretty cool.
















Multi Plaid Romper Dress: Red Dress Boutique


Clutch: Louis Vuitton Toiletry

Heels: Jimmy Choo

Jewelry: Kendra Scott
'
Jewelry (Earrings): C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo




RED CURRY
GF


















No comments:

Post a Comment