Saturday, September 18, 2021

Weekend Style Report: Multi Rainbow Print Maxi Dress + Brunch
























New Ambition Blue Multi Rainbow Print Maxi Dress: Flying Tomato 20% OFF Discount Code: -  AIRIE15

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie, in white

Lipstick MAC Diva Glam Arianna Grande II



Rust Pelican
Rocky Point
Tampa


This was the worst brunch I have ever been to and that is saying a lot! Everything was going wrong. Now first thing is first, Rusty Pelican used to have a bomb all you can eat buffet brunch and a la cart with mimosas pre-pandemic for about 50.00 a person. Everyone goes there for the snow crab. Well, right now buffets are not open yet at at least any restaurant I go to and so all you have is a smaller more condensed menu and no unlimited crab legs.

So, what you see here is what you get for about 48.00 which market price should be the price for Dungeness crab. So, it's over priced, but I am committed. Basically service was horrible, we had two tables of loud obnoxious people drinking and knocking over mimosas constantly, slurring their words and trying to shoot their shot. All I wanted was my crab legs, you know, the one thing that doesn't need to be cooked or re-heated. My husbands chicken and waffles took 45 minutes to come out and my crab took an additional HOUR to arrive with no apologies or real (honest) explanation. 

My crab legs were obviously comped. I was super hangry. I love this restaurant and the service is usually always great. I don't know why it was so bad today except maybe the two parties of 6 that were drunk were distracting and dominating attention. Our waiter just wasn't great and he wasn't waiting on the other two tables at all nor was he even visiting our table or re-filling my mimosas. So, all I can say is I haven't written them off, but I won't be back until the unlimited buffet is back.




No comments:

Post a Comment