Thursday, September 23, 2021

VLOG: August City Life Hot & Sexy: Summer Food Tour Continues!...Fitness Updates + Gluten Free Home Cooked Meals and Recipes + Hauls



I was waiting to post this because I had more to add, but I realized the month snuck up on me and I needed to post it now. August was a lot of fun. I hate to say it, but the whole Summer has been a lot of fun because it wasn't hot and everywhere we go its deserted. The entire month of August I worked, which is fun for me because it keeps my mind off being seasonally depressed during Summer. We got to do a lot of new stuff and create memories. I spent- as you may have noticed- most of the month of August with a big ole wound on my beautiful forehead. I injured myself while working a hosted appearance. Man, I have never bashed my forehead into anything much less a metal fence, but yea, it hurt like hell, it took a long time to heal, and I could not move my forehead or eyebrows for about 3 weeks.

I was sure I was going to cover it up with makeup, but I didn't, I didn't care too and also, the skin hurt to touch (it's now September and it still hurts to touch and burns sometimes). That was scary to go through and then I injured myself again so I am walking around feeling all jacked up, my husband felt so bad for me and I just kept going through to my events. Literally, that is all August was, but we had a lot of fun. I got to see Cape Coral and I have never been there, I went to Orlando for the second time in less than a month, and I had a whole lot of other experiences in between.

HAULS & COLLABS


So, how many of you have heard of Rotthy's? I see the ads all the time on social media and I really like the shoes and the design. They look like heels, but they are functional flats. I usually have a pair of flats I like to take a pair flats with me everywhere, but especially when traveling and they wear down quickly. I wanted to invest in a pair of flats that would last and that is when I decided I am going to buy a pair of Rothy's.




C/O Ettika



LATEST FROM ALO YOGA
Icon Cheeky panties and the Icon bra


These are sexy and comfortable and you will love them. I bought 1 pair and loved them so much I went back and ordered more. They are on the pricy side of 17$ a pair, but they are seamless, sexy, and comfortable.





WORK WORK WORK WORK
This month's events I covered:


SVB WELLNESS CENTER
VESH BISTRO BY CHEF VESH



MAGICAL DINING 
LA LUCE 
HILTON SIGNIA 
BONNET CREEK













CAPE CORAL
WESTIN RESORT
MARKER 92
NAUTI MERMAID BAR AND GRILL




DATE NIGHTS: I am not even sure how many "date nights" we had since I was on the go the whole month with hubby in tow, but I featured this restaurant this month and we loved it.


SAUVIGNON WINE LOCKER









Alta Mare Fish
(update *2022 now Allelo)







Cesar salad with blackened shrimp
Gluten free










GLUTEN FREE MEALS COOKED BY MYSELF- RECIPES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST IF NOT POSTED.


SLOW COOKED PORK


GLUTEN FREE SWEET POTATO RAVIOLI WITH SLOW COOKED PORK



GLUTEN FREE FRIED RICE W/ SHRIMP


GLUTEN FREE BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SOUP





No comments:

Post a Comment