Friday, September 10, 2021

Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Vacation Recap & Review (Anniversary)


This is a quick recap and photo dump of some of our moments this Summer from the Four Seasons. Every year we come here for dinner be it anniversary or birthday. I have nothing but great things to say about the hotel and restaurants.  My time here was short and it rained everyday which is always a bummer when you go on vacation. 


In our case, we haven't been on any type of vacation since 2020 when we went to Orlando for a quick birthday trip before the lockkdown started. So, given the $ and the fact that this was our first vacation in over a year we could have done without all the rain.

King guest room
More room photos below

Capa Steakhouse & Bar


Staying here is like being on a cruise. its great and you don't even need to leave once you check in. Staying at the Four Seasons is a great experience, staff is basically at your request not just from the moment tou check in, but from the moment you book your trip. Since this area is owned by Disney there are always gluten free options and the staff is usually trained in how to deal with Celiacs or a gluten allergy. 



Waiting for dinnertime on our anniversary in our room.



The property is beautiful and they have 1 adults only pool, a kids pool, a lazy river as well as day care services. The rooms all come with a balcony and marble  bathrooms. And I do believe unlike most places in Orlando there is no resort fee (its probably already in the base price). 

I am glad we did it for our anniversary, it wasn't busy at all because of Covid19 many people are not going out that much. The room was clean and the staff wore masks and the restaurants had plastic partitions up.



We had a lot of pool photos that never made it to the blog.











There are residential homes here so this is what would be referred to as the "community view".


Morimoto Asia
Disney Springs





La Plaancha



There is a bar when you enter and I can't remember the name, but they make great drinks.


King guest room

Personally, I loved the room. I have stayed at so many hotels in Orlando because I visit probably 4 times a year since I was a toddler. It wasn't until maybe ten years ago I started booking and looking more into luxury hotels. One of my most luxurious stays was at the Waldorf Astoria which is about two miles away from this hotel and we had a suite. I have also stayed there in a king guest room, and basically this room as all the amenities of the Suite at the Waldorf, but its not a suite. I would say its easily only a few square feet smaller than the suite at the Waldorf and July is a peak time to book because it's Summer.

The caveat is that you are paying twice the money if you compared the two as I am. Is it worth it? Having stayed at both multiple times I can see how it is worth it to pay the extra money as I will detail below. 

There is actually so much more to show to this property, but like I said it was raining the whole time I was there and it was so humid it was hard to get any photos on my phone or camera outside. Another thing I also want to note about this hotel is that every time we have been here even if there was a wedding it never actually was crowded. 

Although, the Waldorf is my preferred place to stay or the Signia Hilton (same property just joined on different sides) no matter what time of year you visit there are always crowds because they have a lot of week long work conventions and when those conventions let out everyone floods the hallways and bars. There are also more children, so I didn't see any of that here, it was just super relaxing.





You can have the mini bar customized before you arrive. The actual refrigerator is the two cabinets above what is shown.


We were greeted with this set up for our anniversary which was so sweet and luxurious!

Balcony view

Happy Anniversary surprise and I believe they made sure this was gluten free.




These photos are hazy because it is that humid and it was raining on and off, but this is one thing I love about being in Orlando is the swamp.



Oystercatchers 
Tampa


No comments:

Post a Comment