Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Making My Way Down to the Oyster Bar on the First Day of Fall: Marigold Top + Mom Jeans + Kitten Heels (Hosted)

 


Why hello Autumn! Autumn is one of my favorite times of the year because I love the Fall vibes, colors, and the temperature drops. It's no matter I was all smiles today! On today's date I went down to the Oyster Bar St. Pete for a media event and to try out the new menu items. I actually have had a lot of events this week so I wanted to wear some jeans for once and dress down, but in style.






















Marigold Top: Zara, not recent

 Mom Jeans: Zara, not recent similar here

 Kitten Heels: Zara, not recent love these here

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Necklace: C/O Ettika

Cuff: Kendra Scott Candace in gold

Bracelets: Rocksbox

Bangles Rocksbox

Louis Vuitton Speedy 25

Lipstick: MAC Half & Half



The Oyster Bar
Downtown St. Pete



Well drinks are 5.00$ during happy hour





Buffalo Shrimp
Not gluten free



They usually serve Gulf oysters here (I actually love the Apalachacola), but right now, due to the algea bloom crisis in Tampa Bay we are not consuming seafood from our areas and this affects a huge area not just Tampa Bay. These oysters were from up north and they had a medium brine and salinity.


Oysters Rockafellar
Gluten Free



So, hubs wanted the Oysters Rockafellar and I have never liked any that I have ever tried, including the ones from here 6 years ago. How will it go?






Don't be fooled, this apparently is my happy face when trying something new or something I previously had and didn't like and now I love it!


Grouper with risotto
Gluten free






No comments:

Post a Comment