Monday, September 20, 2021

Ladies Who Lunch: Solo Girls day Pt 5. Polka Dot Ruffle Crop Top With Split Skirt. Come Shopping w/Me + Lunch at Chicken Salad Chick



















Polka Dot Ruffle Crop Top With Split Skirt: Shein similar here

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie, in white

Clutch: Louis Vuitton 

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Zodiac Necklace: C/O Ettika

Anklets: C/O Ettika


This literally is my go to place to buy plants and I learned about this store via a Yelp Elite event last year! The store is very cute first of all, there are plants everywhere (like plant heaven) and they are all for sale. They have really cute planters, ones with personality and style, as well as chic ones. I made a very large purchase on my visit to the store and my husband had just had surgery and the manager was very nice helping him lift and load the large plants into my car. The staff was so helpful and friendly both times I visited. My plants are all doing healthy and well as they transitioned to a new home. I love the planters that I bought also. I made a return visit for some plant food and a few more plants as they get different things in weekly. A key thing to say about this place is that they do host events monthly and do pop ups. Their events are fun like sound baths, yoga sessions on the patio, happy hours, and brunch (with all local artists etc). And they have gluten free food at the events which makes it so easy for Celiacs like me.








The second part of my day was at Chicken Salad Chick




I ordered the Classic Carol on lettuce which is gluten free, they do not offer any gluten free breads.


I picked up a second to go for hubs, this was a jalapeño chicken salad.




No comments:

Post a Comment