Monday, July 19, 2021

Summer restaurant Tour 2021: Be My Baby: Crop Top+ Elastic Waistband Midi Skirt + Jimmy Choo Sandals


I put this simple look together for an afternoon lunch date with hubs. I have never worn a skirt like this  before and frankly after wearing it I found it tore quite odd. The material was light and breathable which I loved.

Today we checked out the newly opened 813pho restaurant in Palma Ceia (South Tampa).


























Crop Top: Zara, not recent

Elastic Waistband Midi Skirt: Zara, not recent

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie, in white

Earrings: Rocksbox

Zodiac Necklace: C/O Ettika

Twist and shout earrings: Ettika

Crystal Ball Anklet: C/O Ettika

Anklet: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo






Pho813
Palma Ceia


The pho was really good, inexpensive, and I was able to get a to go container. I am glad there is a new spot closer to me to get pho even later in the evening. They have a pretty decent menu, but this was all hubs wanted to try today. My options were limited because they did not seem to know what gluten was so I played it safe. Pho is always gluten free if you omit the crispy onions and hoison sauce.




Beef pho
Gluten free






No comments:

Post a Comment