Sunday, July 11, 2021

Trend Report: Tribal Print Shirred Bandeau and Wide Leg Pants Set + Jimmy Choo Sandals and Date Nights in the City- Olivia Tampa


This is one of my favorite places to sit and relax and sometimes have a picnic with hubs. I can't tell you how happy I was to come back here after we were set to go out again. I will never forget what it felt like to just breath a deep sigh outside and exhale all the stress of the last year. I could spend hours here with hubs.


I am pretty glad that two piece sets gained popularity (I was always a fan, back when they were called "two-sie's) and seem like they are here to stay. I like fun prints and the simplicity of not having to think so much about what to match to it etc. It makes going out and getting my photos before dinner a lot easier also.

















Tribal Print Shirred Bandeau and Wide Leg Pants Set: Shein love this set here also

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie, in white

Headband: Lulus, similar here

Zodiac Necklace: C/O Ettika

Twist and shout earrings: Ettika

Crystal Ball Anklet: C/O Ettika

Anklet: C/O Ettika

Lipstick: Color Pop in Toucan


Olivia - South Tampa

               

Mussels 
Gluten free without bread


Meatballs with Fontina Fonduta foam, pomodoro, and basil


Bucatini
Carbonara, black pepper, parmesan, garlic, and smoked guanciale
Gluten free with subbed pasta


Lobster on gluten free toast

Gluten free



                  

No comments:

Post a Comment