Sunday, June 20, 2021

Summer restaurant Tour 2021: A Visit To Willa's: Casually Cute Light Tangerine Dress + Jimmy Choo Wedges for Juneteenth




Happy Juneteenth! We have been celebrating Juneteenth for about five or six years after I found out about it. I am very happy its now a federally recognized holiday. For todays lunch date I actually wanted to keep it simple and what better way to do that than with a t-shirt dress! A lot of my date night/brunch looks have been determined by how hot it is that dat because we have been eating outside. I absolutely love the color, cut, and fabric of this t-shirt dress. Unlike most t-shirt dresses this one is structured.














Casually Cute Light Tangerine Dress: Red Dress Boutique 

Louis Vuitton Kirigami Pouchette

Wedge Espadrilles: Jimmy Choo Aleili

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Anklet: C/O Ettika

Candace Cuff: Kendra Scott in gold

MAC Sushi Kiss


Baby Kale & Walnut Salad

charred sherry onions, roasted squash, herbs, walnut dressing


So, Willa's has been open for a few months. I wasn't even going to come here to be honest because nothing on the menu stood out to me. I am glad I gave it a chance though because we had a good time. This is another casual dining restaurant in North Hyde Park and its located across from Rome + Fig. Apparently, their most popular dish is the rotisserie chicken and that piqued my interest when I saw the photo of it.


House salad w/ Green Goddess dressing
Gluten free



Slow roasted 1/2 chicken with salsa verde
Gluten free




Cornmeal fried oysters from Cedar Key
Gluten free
(Dedicated fryer)


Panko crusted pork schnitzel 

(Not gluten free)



No comments:

Post a Comment