Friday, June 4, 2021

Summer restaurant Tour 2021: A Visit to the Newly Opened Cru Cellars (Westshore Marina District): Rose Floral Print Maxi Dress + Jimmy Choo

 


For date night I wanted to try out something new and different. Usually, long baggy dresses like this end up incasing my petite frame, but this one had a really nice fit and cut. As you can see its not overly long as I am wearing kitten heels with it. To me this look has very "soft Summer romance" vibes. I brought my pink cat eye glasses with me to see how they would look with the dress, but I think they were more of a bubble gum pink and so I am unsure if they matched, but I kept both sets of photos.















Delightful Surprise Rose Floral Print Maxi Dress: Red Dress Boutique similar here

Sandals: Jimmy Choo

Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma

Pink Eyeglasses: (Quay Australia) Red Dress Boutique similar here in black/white

Zodiac Necklace: C/O Ettika

Earrings: C/O Ettika

Bangles: C/O Ettika

Candace Cuff: Kendra Scott

Lipstick: Mac Twig



So, tonight we dined at the newly opened Cru Cellars Westshore Marina district. I was unsure if I would be able to eat much being gluten free and they have a small menu. I was so wrong! We tried so much on the menu and they just made the necessary adjustments to make them gluten free. We tried more than what is shown here also. The Chef at this location is pretty great, we left blown away by how great dinner was especially this gluten free dessert below.


Flourless chocolate cake:
salted caramel ice cream
white chocolate
cocolate mousse
Gluten free




Clams in hickory fumet
Gluten Free


Garlic gulf shrimp with Fenugreek oil
sauces: 
Romanesco
Ricotta cream
Herb oil
Gluten Free



Sangria: Wine, Cointreau, Brandy and juices


No comments:

Post a Comment