Thursday, June 10, 2021

Summer restaurant Tour 2021: A Visit to Rome & Fig: Natural Floral Print Maxi Dress + Jimmy Choo Sandals


I heard about this casual neighborhood restaurant via social media.What I didn't know was how close it was to my house, how cute this neighborhood was, and oh...how great the food would be. I enjoy all types of dining, I have an affinity for fine dining, mainly because over 10 years ago when I found out I was a Celiac and had to avoid gluten (wheat, rye, and barley in any form) it was mainly upscale/fine dining establishments that had gluten free options for me.

 Casual dining is something I like a lot because its usually quick and unplanned (and you don't have to get super dressed up). I have been waiting to wear this dress for what seems like forever and everything was just falling into place today. Dinner was amazing (photos at the end) and they had a lot of gluten free options for me. 

It just blows my mind how a whole neighborhood popped up right by me and it was during a year that I never left my new home. So, we will definitely be returning here, in fact we frequent a place in Seminole Heights and they have so few gluten free options that this probably will negate the need to hideout there for casual dining now. Its always exciting when new things open up near where you live!




















Needed This Natural Floral Print Maxi Dress: Red Dress Boutique

Sandals: Jimmy Choo Maelie

Louis Vuitton Pouchette

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in rose quartz

Zodiac Necklace: C/O Ettika

Twist and shout earrings: C/O Ettika

Gold bangles: C/O Ettika

Crystal Ball Anklet: C/O Ettika

Anklet: C/O Ettika

MAC Twig























No comments:

Post a Comment