Wednesday, October 2, 2019

September 2019 City Life VLOG: I'm Blessed- Seen Around South Tampa: + Crystals & Stones Haul Gluten Free Cooking + Hauls + Fitness


We have come to the end of the busiest month I had all Summer. I worked every single week in September and attended tons of events, festivals, and new restaurant openings. It was all in good fun. I actually ended the month with the Fall Festival hosted by the Tampa Humane Society and that was so much fun (you know I can't get enough of pumpkin patches).



The Current Autograph Hotel

Local art



Fall Festival at Hyde Park Village








HAULS & PARTNERSHIPS



So, I ordered this CBD stick and it is the highest amount of CBD of anything I purchased at 300mg. It really really works and gets in the muscles and bones. My hands have been really hurting this month from arthritis and I just rub some of it on my fingers and the menthol really cools and soothes the pain.








items c/o Ettika


items c/o Ettika


This month's Rocksbox picks







FITNESS: (will be back to update)






Trophy Fish





The Currant Hotel
Julian




Salt Shack on the Bay



Tropez Downtown St. Pete


                         



       
GLUTEN FREE ITEMS COOKED BY MYSELF- RECIPES AVAILABLE BY REQUEST


Classic Rachel Ray recipe that I made easy- it cooks in under 40 minutes now



Mediterranean styled tacos
yogurt sauce recipe

smashed and diced garlic cloves 2
cumin
thyme
cinnamon
squeezed lemon
evoo
sour cream or yogurt

Recipe for taco prep
seafood
diced white onion
smashed garlic cloves 2
squeezed lemon
evoo
salt
cumin
tumeric
oregano
red pepper
red pepper flakes

used shrimp and scallops
added sautéed tomatoes and lentils to one for opinions

Shrimp taco

scallop taco

Shrimp, scallop, and lentil taco





Cuban sandwich pressed panini's



No comments:

Post a Comment