Saturday, October 26, 2019

Autumn Lunch Date: Tank + Linen Shorts + Pumps... A Fall Look


Today, we went to the Fall Festival that was going on at Armature Works after eating delicious pho. I absolutely love this time of year and although right now I feel a little bit of a disconnect, I am still feeling festive! This year absolutely is flying by and I am just feeling breathless. Today, I was going for a natural Fall palette for my outfit inspiration that was simple and chic.











Tank top: Zara (in store), I also love this bodysuit here.

Shorts: Just Fab

Heels: not recent

head scarf: Zara

Layered chain necklace: C/O Ettika x Nordstrom

Eyeglasses: C/O Eyeglassworld

Lipstick: C/O Avon

Bumbag: Louis Vuitton shoulder strap here.

Thinh An Kitchen & Tofu
Gỏi cuốn thịt heo nướng.
GRILLED PORK FRESH ROLLS

I have been wanting to eat at this place for years. The tofu aspect is what deterred me because I am allergic to gluten and most tofu is grown in rotation with wheat crops. Some of my worst experiences have been with tofu to be honest. My husband has talked me out of coming here because he did not want me to risk my health, but I just told him if I never try it I will never know if it is safe for me just like every other place that sales pho and tofu items. 

This restaurant is really highly recommended in Tampa and even said to have the best pho in Tampa; To me that is a really bold statement, what I can say is that the amount of customers and line of waiting people spoke for itself. Unfortunately, we were told it was a 25 minute wait and 25 minutes turned into 45 minutes and the person working the front desk claimed that she called our party name and we never came to the desk- yet we were sitting right in front of the desk the whole time. We were never called so yea, after waiting almost an hour I was pretty annoyed.
My dish #14 on the menu and is gluten free
Phở tái. Beef broth rice noodle soup with sliced rare beef.

Both my husband and I got different dishes. The beef pho was gluten free and one other noodle dish according to the chef so basically no bells, no whistles, no Bon Bo Hun for me. I really liked the pho. I got the super greedy eyes and ordered the extra large which I could not finish, it was an insane amount of food; My husband ate all of his. I thought the broth was really developed nicely and had a lot of flavor and was sufficiently happy with it, but I personally wouldn't say best in Tampa. I would say it is among the top three that I have had and you cant beat the price, it was under $40.00 after tip with the appetizer hubs had. The extra large pho is under $13.00.

Hubs dish #13 on the menu
Phở đặc biệt Thịnh An. Beef broth rice noodle soup with sliced rare beef, well done flank, tendon, meatball, and tripe.



No comments:

Post a Comment