Monday, October 21, 2019

Night On The Town At Meat Market Tampa: 50s Button Front Pleated Wrap Dress + Jimmy Choo


Hi loves! I am here with another new restaurant post. I have been waiting for this restaurant, Meat Market Tampa to open since Summer. I was pretty excited to go and see what all the hype was about since I have been following their Miami account for some while. Tonight's dress was "vintage at first sight" I loved the dress and the style and it fits perfectly. What is best, it is a nice terra-cotta color that is fabulous for Fall on all skin colors.

The sun is setting earlier and earlier as you can see I near beat sunset by minutes, but I am always a fan of some cute night time shots and terrible makeup flashbacks. Get ready for it because Fall to Winter there will be lots of them since the sun sets around 5:30pm once the time changes. For now, I am trying to get everything in where I can fit in so I don't have to rush things like in the past.

                           











50s Button Front Pleated Wrap Dress: Shein

Heels: Jimmy Choo Abel, no longer sold, similar Romy

Necklace (Aiden), earrings, cuff (Candace) and assorted bangles: Kendra Scott

Bag: Louis Vuitton

Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty gloss bomb


Meat Market Tampa has been open just under two weeks in Hyde Park Village. It is a chic and open space with valet parking. So far the service and atmosphere was great. The thing that stood out to me was their eclectic spices and pairings of foods and flavors from all over the wold. It's different and not exactly what you would expect. I have more photos that will be in this month's City Life post also.

Cocktail Honey bunny made with Honey Vodka

Compliments of the chef
Peruvian corn kernels

Gluten free
Escargot with spicy chorizo butter

Daily Che's menu
Steak trio

Wood grilled Scottish salmon with stir fried quinoa



1 comment:

  1. The environment looks really good.
    https://www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete