Saturday, October 5, 2019

A Day At Sweet Charlies Ice Cream Shop + OOTD: Striped Cold Shoulder Blouse + Jeans

                           

Happy Sunday loves! I was invited out to try out Sweet Charlie's local franchise hand rolled ice cream in Tampa a few weeks ago. They have lots of options as you will see below as well as gluten free options. Its a pretty cool concept and my husband absolutely loved it (he has a sweet tooth). For those of you on a gluten free diet they do use a clean machine to roll the ice cream as well as clean tools and food from that back to avoid cross contamination. I would advise if you are highly sensitive with Celiac Disease to take caution because my ice cream did test positive for up to 20 parts per million gluten. Take a look below and in my stories to see how the ice cream is made by hand and I will be uploading a few photos on Instagram on Monday.












Striped Cold Shoulder Blouse: Shein

Jeans: L'Agence

Heels: Just Fab

Necklace & Cuff: Kendra Scott



This is how the ice cream starts out and the machine chills it.


As it gets colder it gets pressed into the pan more and more until it is ready to be rolled and put in the cup with your toppings. As a result of how it is made it does stay colder longer.


This was my ice cream- the mango hand rolled ice cream with coconut shavings




This was my husbands ice cream and he had cheesecake which was made on a totally different pan than mine.







No comments:

Post a Comment