Thursday, October 17, 2019

Event at the Re-Modeled Rock Spa & Salon; At The Hard Rock Hotel (Tampa) + OOTD



Tonight I was invited out for the opening of the newly renovated Rock Spa & Salon at the Hark Rock Hotel. I must say, it was a lot more than I expected. I remember the original spa that was there and it was no where near as fancying as large as this! The Rock Spa & Salon is extremely expansive at 26,000 sq.ft which features a hair salon, a barbershop, a nail salon, and spa. 

The spa has a womans side, a mens side, a unisex side, as well as a VIP room, locker rooms, showers, lounges, swimming pools, saunas, and much more. You could seriously get lost in there and just stay for a while...take a little nap, maybe do some yoga and meditate etc. It was very relaxing and I wanted to just take it all in!


women's salon


Barbershop

Overall, it was a really cool event. I have been to a lot of spas and none of them were anything like this! Check out my Instagram stories for videos and more details.


Main salon entrance

Nail spa

Tonight's look is a look straight from my closet so nothing is new. I will do my best to find some similar links and list them below.


Men's side spa









Top: Daily Look, not recent, similar here

Pants: Faithfull Brand, not recent, love these here

Sandals: Just Fab, not recent, love these here

Large disc earrings: Ettika

Necklace and cuff: Kendra Scott

Hair barret: Zara

Lip gloss: Fenty gloss bomb


I couldn't leave with out buying a fancy candle from the spa. As a candle lover, this caught my eye immediately and I could not pass it up. At a whopping $70.00 I am hoping to get lots of scent and burn time from this Prosecco candle.

2 comments:

  1. The Way Of Your Blog presentation best women salon near me is very effective And very easy to understand about the process..thank you keep update with your blogs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely-completed post. Sauna clever. Worth your suggestions.     saunajournal.com

    ReplyDelete