Wednesday, February 20, 2019

January 2019 Fabletics Review 2018 August Collection: Flower Shop


Beth
High-Waisted Solid PowerHold® 7/8
Tammy Low Support Sports Bra


This was a set that purchased right towards the end of the Summer and I loved it for the Autumn colors as well as its inclusion of purple. The Flower Shop collection had a lot of different prints and designs, but this is the only one that stood out to me so I signed up to pre-order it before it released.

 I already have a pair of high waisted purple leggings which I purchased years ago- they were actually among the first pairs they produced that were high waisted. I didn't like them very much, but I was willing to give these a chance because the high waisted leggings have improved so much since then.




So the leggings are true to size (I am wearing XXS and the bra is also an XS). They both fit nicely and are very comfortable. I love the sports bra design, fit, and fabric. I always wear my leggings for indoors workouts because it would be too hot here in Tampa to wear this outside even during Winter most days- it was 82 degrees today. 


I am a little behind on my fitness posts as I was sick and on bedrest for about five weeks last month so I will be back with February's updates soon! I hope you all enjoy the yoga shots, I got to try some new poses in my new yoga and meditation corner this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment