Thursday, February 28, 2019

Fabulous February 2019 City Life Part 2: Do You Have Let It Linger- 2000's Nostalgia...New Gluten Free Restaurants in Tampa, Yoga and Fitness + Hauls


The second half of February was crazy and busy. February is always fun, but busy and a little bit exhausting because its everyones birthdays. I had a chance to really focus and work out and meditate which I loved. I was feeling really stressed and was having some anxiety attacks and I knew I was due for a vacation because of it.



2nd Rocksbox for February

Skin care items c/o Avon




This month's table setting was for Chinese New Year. All of my plates and bowls that I ordered were backordered (it didn't tell me this until after I paid). I was livid and tried to make due with what I had so yes, my table is incomplete. My dinner plates and bowls won't be here until the end of May. I am so disappointed in Williams Sonoma for this. This was my first time ordering plates and bowls from them and I was so disappointed.

I understand Chinese New Year is very popular and important, but I ordered this stuff in January and it was already back ordered to the end of May. It should have been very very clear it wasn't available and it wasn't.

I had a pretty whimsical table imagined and I hope to share it with you all next year.

Napkins: Williams Sonoma
Metal Chopsticks: Williams Sonoma
Woven Chargers: Crate & Barrel
Hurricane lanters: Crate & Barrel
Bowls: (Local) Asian Market MD





DATE NIGHTS: New restaurants in Tampa (Celiac Friendly)



Date nights were obviously the highlight of this month since I went to a few restaurant openings and I also got to go to some new restaurants. We traversed all of the tri-city area feeling free and eating things that I as a Celiac haven't had a chance to eat in years. This year is going to be 7 years that I have been gluten free and I have only had fried fish in small increments like fish and chips once a year at Disney Springs and the fried fish at Bartaco. Well, now I have three restaurants right in tampa that have three varieties of fried fish! Things are looking up for us Tampa Celiacs!

Mole Y Abuela












                                 

Sparakman Wharf



                           

    

   



Osteria
                       









                               

                     

                              




                             



Oak & Ola Armature Works










Black eyed peas with spinach greens, cauliflower rice and roast chicken breast.


This is an old meal that I make all the time! Its the traditional New Years Good Luck dinner, I was just trying some creative plating ideas and decided to share!





1 comment:

  1. Amazing post, would you mind checking mine? haute her girl hope you will love it.

    ReplyDelete