Wednesday, February 13, 2019

January 2019 Alo Yoga Review- Alo Soft 2 pc Workout in Blush


This month's Alo Yoga outfit is exactly the same as last month, just a different color. I really love the color, the simplicity, and the softness of the Alo Soft fabric. One thing that I noticed about this fabric is there are no panty lines which is always a problem for me even with seamless panties. 

I have had to put myself on bedrest the last few weeks so I am super stiff right now, the only exercises I can do are very light. Oh, and I took these phots lol, I don't feel like they are the best, but I did what I could on my own. 

This is my yoga & meditation corner and more details will be on available on this in this month's City Life post (February). This fabric is pretty soft and stretchy on the yoga pants and it does not hold you in in the stomach area like I like, and what I am used to. It's a nice feeling to wear non super tight yoga pants, but its a catch 22 since they are not that restrictive. If you want more hold I will be reviewing a different set and fabric in February. 

XOXO








Knot bra Alo Yoga
High waist leggings Alo Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment