Thursday, February 7, 2019

Influencer Event at Bluwave Sushi Soho: Pearl Beading Twist Infinity Sweater + Jeggings + Kitten Heels


Tonight we ventured out to a place we have been to before, but now a new restaurant is there named Bluwave Sushi Bar & Grill. They formally had a business in another area of Tampa and moved over to the Soho area recently and so we were invited to their Blogger/Influencer night to sample their food. We had a great time trying out their sushi menu as well as the hibachi shrimp and veggies. It was nice having hibachi that was gluten free because I honestly don't think I have had any since before I moved to South Tampa. 

I was really happy that they were able to work around my Celiacs (gluten allergy) and accommodate peoples diets to the best that they could. The presentation of the sushi was great and albeit a lot of the items I have here I can not eat, I am more than willing to share them because not everyone has Celiacs Disease. The items they adjusted for me I will say clearly.

XOXO


Tonights look was simple and casual. I just say the party is in the back with this look!









Pearl Beading Twist Infinity Sweater: Shein

Jeggings: Zara

Kitten Heels: Zara

Pearls: Honora Helzburg Jewelers

Lipstick: MAC Pervette

The sushi boat (nothing on here is gluten free)







hibachi shrimp made with steamed rice and gluten free soy sauce


This was a sushi variation since the rice vinegar was not gluten free. My sushi was made with rice paper. This is tuna with avocado and other veggies.



The lobster sushi boat. This was made with out the crips and the fried lobster and white sushi rice.



Fried tofu (hubs ate this) this is could be gluten free if it were sourced as a gluten free tofu. I in general avoid tofu because we don't get along.





Lastly, fried cheesecake bites with ice cream. I have never even had this unfortunately. 
 I have been gluten free almost seven years and unfortunately, I wasn't as free with eating in my early twenties as I am now so this is something that was offered to me many times and I always turned it down. Now that I can't have it I wish that I had tasted it at least one time before my bought with gluten; It looks so good! Overall, the sushi was really great and they have a large menu.

This was a specially planned event so the menu was already set, but if you are looking to visit and check it out, you have lots of options. I personally eat sashimi or nigiri (if GF items are available). Tampa loves sushi so I hope that they fit in just great in the Soho area. I literally am always just a craving away from wanting sushi!



No comments:

Post a Comment