Wednesday, December 27, 2017

VLOG City Life: Don Cesar Hotel Anniversary Vacation Recap

.

Happy Wednesday loves! I wanted to share a quick recap of my trip to the Don CeSar Hotel in St. Pete, Fl from earlier this month. This historic hotel has been dubbed the pink palace and is right on St. Pete beach. It has been a dream of ours to one day be able to even afford to stay here. The first time I saw this hotel I was 13 and I instantly fell in love and shortly after I met my husband (then boyfriend) I told him one day I wanted to stay there. I actually wanted to get married here, but that is another story for another day.


I loved the short stay that I had here and it was magical to me. Unfortunately, inclimate weather came in unexpectedly so I did not get to go out on the beach in the afternoons and I have limited shots of the hotel during the day because it was raining. I hope I can go back when the weather is more cooperative!






































No comments:

Post a Comment