Thursday, December 21, 2017

Anniversary Vacation at the Don CeSar Lookbook: Lilly Pulitzer Tiki Wrap Romper + Heels



This was the last day of our trip and it rained and rained and rained! The temperature dropped ten degrees with in minutes ad this was pretty much the best I could do with the situation at hand. I was so in love with this romper because of the colors (chartreuse is one of my favorites) and because it made me look like I had legs for days. This romper is simple, but stylish and it's pretty lightweight. It's perfect for summer weather, but in this case I was freezing! I hope you all enjoy the lookbook! This romper usually comes back in different colors every season on the Lilly site so if it is not available now it will be again. FYI I filmed this lookbook, but due to the rain 3 of the outfits still need to be filmed and I will be posting that later this month.
XOXO

Lilly Pulitzer: Tiki Wrap Romper
Heels: Not recent
Bag: Louis Vuitton Neverful MM












No comments:

Post a Comment