Sunday, December 17, 2017

Anniversary Vacation at the Don CeSar Lookbook: Retro Styled Bathing Suit X2 + Lilly Pulitzer Beach Cover Up



Hi loved! This was one of my favorite looks and unfortunately I have the least photos of it! It hasn't rained here in Tampa since Hurricane Irma blew through here in early September. Even though I live pretty close to the beach I rarely go to St. Pete beach just out of laziness. On this day I got dressed to go down to the beach and looked off our balcony and I said to my husband, "I think it may rain, it looks really weird outside". This was the weekend that everyone got snow all over the south. As soon as we got downstairs I saw people running and sure enough it was raining, not quite rain, more like rain flurries. So, I got a few pics by the pool and that's about it. 

So, I have already discussed the swimwear from Just Fab in my last vacation post. This one piece is still available, but in limited quantities so if you like it you should head on over the Just Fab before it sales out. 

The beach cover up is so grand right?  This is another one of those items I picked up at the annual sale for about 45% off. I actually feel like this beach cover up is too nice to wear on the beach! I love how long it is and how it flows in the back when you walk. I am definitely going to wear this again on my next vacation at the pool and maybe with a tank dress!


Bathing suit: Just Fab
 Beach Cover Up: Lilly Pulitzer, not currently sold
Sunnies: Not recent similar here
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gun metal
Cuff: Kendra Scott
sandals: Just Fab, not recent









Seacomber Grille
room service
Risotto with grilled shrimp
gluten free





No comments:

Post a Comment