Sunday, December 3, 2017

Autumn Day on Harbour Island: Cardigan + Trousers + Heels



Hi loves! Today I wanted to go out for a chill day with my husband for lunch since his (our) vacation was coming to an end. I did not have much planned outfit wise except that I wanted to wear this cute cardigan. I would have worn shorts to keep our lunch date casual, but I have misplaced them! Either way, I love this cute cardigan and it's so comfortable and lightweight. I hope you all are having a fab weekend!

Cardigan: New York & Co
Trousers: Zara
Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne
Earrings: Kendra Scott Elle
Heels: Just Fab, not recent
Lippie Stix: Colour Pop Behr Hug










Murder Point Oysters

Gluten Free Chicken Cobb Salad


Hubby's food, ropa vieja tacos (not sure if these are GF)


No comments:

Post a Comment