Monday, December 11, 2017

Anniversary Vacation at the Don CeSar Lookbook: Lilly Pulitzer Kimora Kimono Dress + Stilletos

               

Hi loves! This week's posts will focus on my recent (highschool) anniversary vacation to the historical Don CeSar Hotel in St. Petersburg. All of the items shown I purchased in August at the annual Lilly Pulitzer sale. I got a really great deal on every item and if you love Lilly wear like I do, then you know they never have sales or coupons other than this one.

With that being said, a lot of the items are no longer sold, but if I can find a similar look I will post it. I prefer to buy silk items if they are available; this was a silk dress that came out earlier in the year around May, but was too pricey for my taste at 498.00. I was able to get this dress for under 200$ and it's silk. I love the design and the way it fits. It was perfect for our 17 year anniversary dinner.

For those of you wondering this is the the anniversary of when we started dating in high school, not our wedding anniversary.

Lilly Pulitzer: Silk Kimora Kimono Dress
Heels: Not recent
Earrings: Kendra Scott Alex in magenta
Lipstick MAC Ariana Grande II







Maratano Grill St. Pete...Alabama Oysters

Gluten Free Rib Eye (topped with crab and asparagus), Oscar style

Gluten Free Gizpachi Florida Shrimp



No comments:

Post a Comment