Monday, December 4, 2017

Curtis Hixon Park Tree Lighting + Date Night: Fine Knit Sweater + Faux Leather Ankle Zip Pants + Stilettos

                         

Hi loves! I was specifically saving this sweater for this tree lighting! How festive is this look?! Tonight we ventured to Tampa's beautiful downtown to the annual tree lighting at Curtis Hixon Park. There were so many people there it was shocking. I feel like this holiday season Tampa is really trying to evoke the holiday spirit by having all these fantastic events, which I love! Its December 1st and I am already driving my husband crazy because Christmas is my favorite holiday and I just get overly excited. I am up to 4 Christmas trees now and I am trying to beat last year's high of 14.

With this outfit I liked the sweater up and my husband liked the sweater down so I decided to take a few photos both ways. I think both ways work, it just depends on what kind of mood you're in. You guys will see these faux leather pants at least 3 more times this winter because they are amazing and versitile! To the heels, I bought these heels from the JusT Fab Holiday LUXE collection years ago. They are so fabulous and I never wear them because the heel is so high. I wore them tonight and got so many compliments and they actually are very comfortable and easy to walk in.

Faux Leather Ankle Zip: Just Fab
Fine knit sweater: H&M
Heels: Just Fab LUXE Not recent
Bag: Just Fab Talon
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in gold
Lipstick Colour Pop Behr Hug









CurtisHixon Park Annual Tree Lighting

The Birchwood St. Pete



Gluten Free crab cake with creamed corn and green tomatoes

King crab burrata with caviar


Gluten Free Rib Eye steak




No comments:

Post a Comment