Saturday, December 29, 2018

Holiday State of Mind: in South Tampa: Graphic Print High Low Poncho Top + High Waisted Jeans + Heels

Tree # 22

Hubs and I headed out for dinner on the last night of our vacation. Surprisingly, Sunday was not busy at one of our favorite local spots The C House and their fryer was broken so I had a chance to taste their hot wings which were baked on this night; they are usually fried in a community frier. My favorite drink there is the Canadian in the Hood (Apporal Spritz) so if you stop in try it!

Since we were in vacay mode I wanted to keep the look simple, I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear a dress or jeans and then I remembered I had this cool poncho crop top.










Graphic Print High Low Poncho Top: Shein

High Waisted Jeans: Zara

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in black...only available through Color Bar

D'orsay Pumps: Lulus



No comments:

Post a Comment