Friday, December 28, 2018

Up to Snow Good: Wool Coat + Pleated Skirt + Blythe Blouse + Jimmy Choo



Hi loves! Tonight we had a magical date night witnessing the fake snow at Bay Street International Plaza. It's one of my favorite things to do during the holidays. What made it even more magical is that it was actually cold and I got to wear my coat and it started raining.

















J. Crew Blythe Blouse J.Crew
Skirt: Zara
Belt: Zara
Heels: Jimmy Choo Romy in Champagne
Earrings: Rocksbox Perry Street Piper Drops in Evergreen
Coat: not recent DKNY

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

Lobster bisque
Flammings Tampa
 Tonight we are trying a new restaurant. Surprisingly as much as I am near this place we have never eaten there (my husband has once). I wasn't sure of what to expect, but I had the steamed King crab legs before and they by far were some one the best that I have ever had so I wanted to go there for some.

their wedge salad was really really good.

Prime Steak

King crab with crab essence

gluten free flourless cake and ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment