Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Post Thanksgiving Getaway- Grand Hyatt Aircation Recap & Camera Roll + Hotel Review

#14

Hi loves! This is my quick recap of my stay at the Grand Hyatt in Tampa. We come here all the time to dine at the restaurants and one day I just decided that I wanted to stay here for a staycation. We kind of have the tradition of doing a staycation the day after Thanksgiving every year because Thanksgiving can be stressful for me- for many reasons. This one in particular was very stressful because I was also extremely sick. We weren't even sure that I would be able to make the trip, but being that we were close to home we decided to go for it. So, since I was sick this recap doesn't have a lot of photos like usual. I actually spent most of the time sleeping in the suite which was to me the epitome of relaxation.




I did not get any photos of the room, but I do have the video I filmed to show how luxurious this suite was. I was pretty wowed by it, for the price the room was amazing. We had beautiful city views, water views, and mangrove views. I was shocked that this hotel did not have a spa, but they have something so much better. They have preserved the mangroves and natural habitat that lives there. There is a long board walk that you can take from the hotel to Oystercatchers and it is so romantic at night. You can try to spot the animals that live there by the signs that they have up. With the time change and being sick I actually had to go back to the hotel to get some snaps of the board walk during the day because it is too beautiful to not show.


Hubs showered my with gifts and all the likes this trip as a gesture of his love. It wasn't our anniversary or anything like that- not that it needed to be. I was feeling like a Queen, a queen with a common cold! The unboxing is still on my Instagram if you want to see what he got me its under the "So Fetch" tab.

One of the views from our suite- Sunset



Oystercatchers










No comments:

Post a Comment