Thursday, December 20, 2018

Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center Aircation: Faux Cheetah Coat + Rolled-Cuff Pockets Split Maxi Dress x3

                             

                        A Christmas Story...




Hi loves! This is the last post in our very quick Aircation to Kissimee (Orlando) to visit the ICE exhibit. I will be posting all of the ICE photos in the hotel recap. These photos were taken in the atrium of the hotel which is so interesting. It looks as if I am in a lush jungle, but if you look closely you will see hotel rooms with balconies. Essentially, this is the view from the room. Without planning it, I decided to wear this cheetah coat because it was a little cool outside that day and we had just come from the ICE exhibit which is 9 degrees. I think the cheetah print looks so exotic with the lush green plants around it. I waited all year to buy this coat because I was unsure if I really wanted a cheetah print coat and I bought it on Black Friday for 60% off; It was definitely worth the wait. Every time I wear it I got tons of compliments on the print and style.
XOXO


                          






]




Rolled-Cuff Pockets Split Maxi Dress: Shein

Cheetah print coat: Shoedazzle

Necklace: Kendra Scott Rayne in black

Ankle Boots: Just Fab similar Zoey or Deeta

Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo

Raglan Road Irish Pub- Disney Springs
Rib Omlette

Gluten free fish and chips ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment