Monday, July 9, 2018

Tampa's Love Wall: Tiered Tube Top With Ruffle Waist Skirt + Heeled Sandals + Cargo Jacket




















Tiered Tube Top With Ruffle Waist Skirt: Shein
Heeled Sandals: Just Fab c/o Sivian
Cargo Jacket: Just Fab
Flamingo earrings: Kate Spade Rocksbox
Necklace: Rocksbox Sophie Harper Pave Moon and Star necklace
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in silver and gold
Lipstick: Color Pop Toucan


So, we are at the C House... "C" as in everything (loosely) starts with a "C" like charcuterie, cheesecake, champagne... It's kitchy, but kind of cool. I had to work double time to convince my husband this place was worth visiting because they have so many negative reviews from their first 4 weeks of being open. I can say without a doubt I will be returning here. I loved the restaurant and the place is cute AF and the staff was friendly. They had no issues accommodating my gluten allergy. The only thing that sucked is that they have a small indoor seating area and if you don't have a reservation you have to sit at the bar or sit outside. I will say this, I always have reservations, but because this place is basically a small renovated house there isn't a lot of it and I couldn't get a reservation inside.

 I did not mind sitting at the bar because I could see the kitchen and talk to the staff; I will be back. What convinced my husband that we should try this place was the chef's creations that are featured daily and posted in Facebook. Their menu is small and to someone with Celiacs it will deter you, but my chef's meal was great. It was like exactly like what I would make at home and that's not a bad thing.

Hubby's food Chicken Cobb Salad (I think this was the half portion)

My food- modified chef's creation which was a grilled grouper with corn in a broth and those green things are some kind of vegetable that I have never heard of, but they were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment