Thursday, May 10, 2018

Our Final Night in Savannah: Dinner on River Street: Strappy Top + Palazzo Pants


The last night of vacation is always so fun; it's never bittersweet. In true fashion we party on the last night of any trip, but especially a long one. The last road trip Dan and I took was years ago to Virginia and Tennessee and it was a 12 to 13 hour drive. It was pretty annoying to drive and since then we did St. Augustine (2 years ago when I went to the Kingsley Plantation). 

Wanderlust got ahold of me and I planned this whole trip to Charleston and Savannah. It was so refreshing and rewarding to do it this way and now he actually wants to do another one (and he usually prefers flying). So I feel like these photos really captured the moment of spontaneity, serendipity, and beauty of it all. I hope you all have enjoyed all of the outfits as well as my lifestyle photos. I will be back with 3 recap posts because honestly, I took almost 800 photos!

Tonight's outfit was actually one that I put together from all the other clothes I brought with me. We weren't planning on staying in Savannah an extra day, but we did because we did not have enough time to see everything I had planned. Although I was like meh about the look, I got compliments on it.

XOXO










Strappy Ribbed Top: Zara
2 pc jumpsuit (wearing the pants): Lulus
Necklace: Kendra Scott Aiden in silver and gold
Lipstick: Arianna Grande II








No comments:

Post a Comment