Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December Fabletics Collection: Sandstorm Print Capris & Janelle Tank

Hi loves! This months Fabletics review is only one outfit from one collection. I truly did sleep on the sandstorm print. By the time I realized how cute this print was it was already out of stock in my size. I love the silkyness of the fabric that they used for the capris this collection; they are smooth and silky to the touch. The capris that were sent to me are actually a size xs and I wear an xxs so these are a little big on my; you can see they appear more high waisted.


Salar Crop sandstorm c/o Fabletics
Janel Tank




The Janelle tank is one of my best purchases this year. I just so happened to buy this tank because of its color. I quickly realized that it kind  of looks like a cute body suit when you tuck it in and I was sold after that. Sadly, yes, this tank also had sold out in the other 3 colors in my size when I went back to purchase another one. I hope it comes out in more colors because it is now a favorite for me!











No comments:

Post a Comment