Monday, December 19, 2016

Aurora Red & Lush Meadow Vintage Top + Alexander Wang Skirt + Jimmy Choo


                       

Happy Monday loves! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Christmas is 5 days away and I have been narrowing down my Christmas "To Do" list. I did have time to score this great vintage top for $12.00 while dropping off clothes at Revolve. Tonight I have tapped back into the 2016 fall Pantone color report to pair up the colors Aurora Red & Lush Meadow this color combo naturally goes together well and they are festive holiday colors.

Top: Vintage (from Revolve)
Skirt: Alexander Wang (not recent)
Trench coat: Just Fab
Heels: Jimmy Choo
Bag: Louis Vuitton Alma PM
Bangle: Rocksbox-Kendra Scott Elton in Rose gold Drusy
Pearls: Honoura
Necklace: Kendra Scott "Rae" (not sold).
Lipstick: MAC Ruby Woo










                                

GF- Parmesan crusted chicken with mashed potatoes.



No comments:

Post a Comment