Sunday, December 11, 2016

Vacation Lookbook OOTN: Bonnet Creek: Lilly Pulitzer Sweetheart Dress + Wedges



Hi loves! We are finally on the last outfit post for my vacation lookbook to Jamaica, Haiti, and Bonnet Creek, FL. I had a lot of fun doing this lookbook which is shocking because usually they are pretty arduous to complete. The thing that made it easier was that all of the outfits were basically the same color scheme so I only needed a few items to make a full look and that made for easy travel and packing on my 7 day vacation. Which outfit or print was your favorite? Be sure to check out the video below its under 3 minutes on my YouTube channel.

I hope you all enjoyed my lookbook, I look forward to the next time I can showcase some of my Lilly items again. I am already looking at some cute items for my birthday! XOXO

Ardliegh dress Lilly Pulitzer similar here | Slingback heels Shoedazzle (not recent)| colorful hinged bangles Macy's (in store) | Necklace Kendra Scott in pearl here | Swarovski double wrap bracelet here|  Kendra Scott Andy bangles (no longer sold) similar options here| Earrings Kendra Scott Skylar earrings in periwinkle (not available) love these here| Double wrap bracelet Swarovski here|.

*Wearing Colour Pop Lippie Stixx in Punky















                         






          

No comments:

Post a Comment