Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Vacation Lookbook: Jamaica & Haiti Cruise OOTN: Lilly Pulitzer V-Neck Maxi Dress



So, one of the reasons that I love to wear Lilly resort wear while on vacation is because its simple and the outfits stand out on their own. This day we were outside in the heat at the beach for a few hours. I am from Tampa, Fl and I can handle the heat, however, I usually choose not to go outside during the summer because it is simply too hot! So, I knew it would be hot this day and I knew I would be going to formal dinner that night and I wanted basically to do as little as possible in outfit planning. I had so much fun wearing this soft cotton dress, I have on matching heels, but you can't see them because its pretty long. By adding a few simple accessories the outfit comes together and all I really had to do was wash my hair and style it in a wash and go.

Sloan V-Neck Maxi Dress here| Clutch Just Fab Noah (no longer sold)| Necklace Kendra Scott Rayne in Chalcedony here| Earrings Kendra Scott Elle in Chalcedony here| Leather wrap bracelet in white by Nokomol here|.

*Wearing Colour Pop in Toucan






















             

No comments:

Post a Comment