Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tampa Riverwalk Holiday Boat Parade: Christmas Wishlist Graphic Tee + Faux Fur Vest + Boyfriend Jeans




Hi loves! So, hubby and I have been getting around the city a lot lately! Tonight, we went to the holiday boat parade here on Tampa's riverwalk which is downtown. Have you guys been keeping track of all the Christmas trees in my posts? I am up to at least ten individual trees and I am looking forward to Christmas because my mom has 3 up at her house (I know a bit much lol).




Graphic T-shirt: Express "Christmas wishlist"
Fur Vest: Not recent similar here
Boyfriend Jeans: Just Fab
Heels: Sam Edleman
Necklace: Kendra Scott
Earrings: Kendra Scott
Pearls: not recent
Lipstick: MAC Pretty Please and Colour Pop Taurus






GF- Fotoush

GF- Red Lentil Soup

GF- chicken Shawarma




No comments:

Post a Comment